Melbourne Social Co is an established boutique creative agency, based in Yarraville.
Being the busy agency that we are, we’re now recruiting for an Admin & Social Media Assistant to join our team of 15.
Working closely with the Director and Senior Accounts & Operations Manager, you will assist with day-to-day admin tasks to support the operations of our agency. You will also be tasked with assisting our content and community management teams with the execution of social media campaigns on behalf of our clients.
We’re looking for an up and coming social media marketer who is initially available 2-3 days a week, working from our Yarraville studio. We’re looking for someone who may have recently completed a degree, with some relevant industry experience, is passionate about our industry and hungry to learn and grow with our team.
There is potential for this position to grow into a full-time role for the right candidate.
A Day In The Life At Melbourne Social Co Could Include:
- Assisting with website maintenance (both for our agency and our clients.) A basic understanding of WordPress is essential
- Assisting with the distribution of social media content, email marketing campaigns and blog posts
- Assisting with social media community management
- Assistance with management of the in-bound phone switchboard
- Contacting prospective clients via phone to introduce them to our agency and set appointments
- Assisting with market research
- Assisting with Public Relations and Events
- Assisting with prop sourcing and studio management
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly reports
- Highly organised, with an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Able to take direction but work autonomously, with excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects at once
- Ability to edit and proof-read your work
- Confident with technology
- Ability to think outside the square
- A solid understanding of social media marketing for business
- Excellent customer service skills
Please email [email protected] with an expression of interest and a copy of your CV. Please no phone calls.