We are looking for a graphic design assistant to create some amazing visual content for our clients.
We’re looking for an up and coming designer who is available 2-3 days a week, and who is passionate about our industry and hungry to learn and grow with our team.
This role would suit recent graduates or those currently studying a relevent degree.
You will work on all aspects of our client’s visual communications from image creation, video, social media content, print collateral, direct email and print campaigns, to in-store display and merchandising.
- Training and/or a qualification in graphic design
- Proficiency in Adobe CS applications – Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Bonus points if you know your way around a camera, with an ability to style beautiful flatlays and product shots
- Experience in creating social media video content, including Boomerangs, GIFs, animations etc
- Be confident to visit our clients on location to capture images and video
- The ability to design high quality digital content including MailChimp campaigns, sales graphics, website banners etc
- Ability to think outside the square
- A basic understanding of social media marketing for business
- Amazing organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
Bonus points for:
- Love of food, fashion, coffee and pets!
If this sounds like you, send us a copy of your CV, some examples of your work and tell us what makes you a keeper!
Please email [email protected] with an expression of interest and a copy of your CV. Please no phone calls.