Here at Melbourne Social Co, we’re always on the look out for talented interns to work with our team.
Interns that work with our team will assist in creating and distributing amazing content for Melbourne Social Co and our in-house brands, The Daily Fluff and The Social Co Academy.
This flexible internship program is perfect for somebody who is looking to pursue a career in digital marketing and who wants to further their skills and knowledge with our team. The perfect intern will have a passion for writing and creating engaging content, an eye for detail, and will be bursting with ideas and initiative.
We’re looking for up and coming marketers who can spare 1 day a week over a 12 week period, and who are passionate about our industry and hungry to learn and grow with our team.
Much of this flexible role can be done at a time and place that suits you. Saying this, you will be required to meet deadlines and submit a certain amount of work each week, with regular coffee catch-ups taking place at our Yarraville HQ
This internship would suit those currently studying a relevent degree, or anyone excited about becoming.a social media marketing guru. This role is an unpaid, voluntary position spanning a 12 week period.
- Great writing skills
- Ability to edit and proof-read your work
- Confident with technology (a basic understanding of WordPress would be a bonus)
- Ability to think outside the square
- A basic understanding of social media marketing for business
- Amazing organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- You’ll need your own laptop but we will provide you will all relevant software required
Bonus points for:
- Love of food, fashion, coffee and pets!
You will receive:
- Access to our Social Co Academy digital marketing masterclass to further your social media marketing skills (valued at $425)
- Excellent networking opportunities
- A letter of reference upon completion of internship
Please email [email protected] with an expression of interest and a copy of your CV. Please no phone calls.