What’s typically included in a website development project?
- Project Management
- Phone calls, emails and progress reports to manage work and discuss and clarify any aspects of the project. Includes assisting with the transition of domain and hosting
- Website Design (based on client brief)
- Customise the look and feel of the website based on client brief
- Content Upload
- Upload content supplied by clients, or created by our team, to the website.
- Social Media Feeds
- Install custom social media feeds to showcase your latest Instagram posts
- Testing, browser and device compatibility
- Test all content and functionality is displayed as expected and page transitions and other features are working as expected
- Client feedback and changes
- Up to 3 rounds of changes included
- Deploy the site live
- Monthly maintenance
- Monthly website maintenance to ensure functionality for 2 months from live date
- Client tutorials
- Create video tutorials for the client to understand how to access and update the site autonomously
Want to know more? Get in touch!